Licensed Plumber for Residential Service. You will be our first impression with clients and homeowners, the face of our company. You will actively assess and solve plumbing problems, recommend solutions and/or upgrades, and close sales.
JDI Plumbing Ltd. is a family owned business with 10 years experience. We specialize in custom homes, renovations, backflow prevention, and all service types. We are currently looking to expand our Home Service dept. with some occasional multi-res and commercial service tasks.
Attend plumbing service calls. Assess, solve, and repair all plumbing issues on site.
- Make recommendations for upgrades or additional services that we provide.
- Act as the face of our company while working and traveling in the GTA.
- Communicate clearly and politely with clients and management.
- Manage time, tools, materials, and truck stock independently.
- Journeyman License.
- Min. 5 years experience, more experience an asset.
- Driver’s License, clean driving record an asset.
- Strong communication skills; verbal and written.
- Ability to use technology (phone apps) and/or a willingness to learn.
- Strong problem solving skills and independent work ethic.
- On-call evening and weekend availability is a substantial asset.
- $35-$45 an hour.
- Truck and gas provided by company, or travel stipend available if you have your own vehicle.
- Extended health benefits after 6 months.
- Paid lunch
- Paid Stat holidays
- 4% vacation pay in addition to Stats.
- Overtime hours optional
If you thrive as an independent worker with efficient time management skills and strong communication skills you will love this role. Perfect for independents looking to fill their schedule or for licensed plumbers seeking full time employment.
E-mail your resume to email@example.com